The pest that keeps a low profile until the damage is done
By the time you spot evidence of termite activity in your property, there would generally be an infestation of termites that may have already caused devastating damage to the structure of your home, investment property or business. And unfortunately most insurance providers don’t cover termite damage and the associated repair costs. Therefore early detection is absolutely vital when it comes to termites to ensure the right treatment can commence quickly in order to prevent further damage and eradicate the problem.
Contact us today to arrange a professional termite inspection of your property.
A few facts you may not know about termites
- Termites that cause damage to properties in Australia are subterranean termites.
- There are over 300 species of termites found in Australia but not all pose a threat to property.
- Subterranean termites are small, soft bodies insects that are capable of building underground tunnels up to 100m in length from their nests in nearby trees and soil.
- Termites cannot survive in the open.
- Termites are commonly called white ants despite the fact that they are not related to ants. Termites are in fact distantly related to cockroaches.
- Termites are social creatures. A large nest may contain millions of termites.
- Termites have no eye sockets, work 24/7 and have a long lifespan (the Queen can live up to 25 years).
Why use Coast to Coast Pest Services to eradicate termites from your property?
- Our termite treatments are completely safe for humans, animals and plants.
- All termite treatment plans are fully compliant with Australian Standard AS 3660
- We provide you with a free written quote before we start.
- We have our own team of accredited termite specialists.
- We offer interest free payment plans.
- Prompt, reliable service - no mess, no fuss and no disturbance.
- We are fully licensed and comprehensively insured.
Don’t take any risks if you suspect termite activity. Contact us today to arrange your termite treatment.